Chinking & Sealing Products
The Original Flexible Chinking for Log Homes
A flexible, textured chinking that seals the open space between logs (gaps) to eliminate heat loss and water infiltration. Fills gaps 1 inch or wider.
- Eliminates air and water infiltration
- For both interior and exterior
- Stretches and stays flexible to follow movement of logs
- Suitable for all climates
Chink-Paint & Chink-Paint Smooth
Changes or Renews the Color of Your
Just as the names sound, a high-quality latex paint that is textured or non-textured to look like Perma-Chink log home sealant.
Textured Log Caulk: Specialty Sealant for Log Homes
A wall sealant for sealing joinery on milled and scribed log homes. Also for windows, doors, corners, butt joints around your log home.
- Stretches, won’t crack or peel
- Stays flexible
- Lightly textured appearance
- Interior or exterior application
A Smooth Surfaced Log and Timber Home Sealant
A high performance, elastic sealant for general use around your house.
- Tightly adheres to all materials
- Flexible to maintain a tight seal
- UV resistant
Check Mate 2
Seals Cracks and Checks in Logs
Prevents air and water infiltration through pronounced checks in logs and seals where caulking can’t.
- Bridges gaps up to 1/2″ wide
Baking materials and Bond Breakers
Chemically inert closed-cell polyethylene that is shaped to fit between log courses to form a flat surface for the application of Perma-Chink or Energy Seal.
Backing Materials and Bond Breakers
An extruded closed-cell polyethylene rod that is used in cracks,
Log Gap Cap
Reduces air infiltration where round logs meet window and door jamb trim. Pre-cut foam inserts fit most round log profiles.